If you weren’t aware of them, SQL Saturday’s is a great way to accomplish a number of things:
- Training. Not only training, but FREE training from outstanding instructors.
- Networking. SQL Saturday’s offer a great way to meet new people and to network not only yourself but your company as well.
- Speaking. If you have a desire to become a speaker (careful, it’s addicting) these events offer that you to. One of the main grass roots reasons that SQL Saturday was born was to help groom and cultivate new and upcoming speakers.
You can find out when & where upcoming SQL Saturday events are happening by looking here.
I highly recommend going to one if you can find the time. It’s only a Saturday out of your schedule and it’ll be worth it. I promise.
I’ve helped to organize the following SQL Saturdays:
- Omaha SQL Saturday #91
- Omaha SQL Saturday #197
- Louisville SQL Saturday #431
- Louisville SQL Saturday #503
- Louisville SQL Saturday #643 (upcoming)